ABOUT RANCHO MILAGRO RECOVERY CENTER
We believe in therapy, and that there’s no single prescription or substance abuse treatment to help someone on the road toward recovery. It takes a team approach, and every person needs something different. That’s why we provide a variety of proven, interactive therapies and expose Rancho Milagro Recovery clients to a range of options that match their needs. The Rancho Milagro Recovery approach is to coach, teach and guide our dedicated clients toward living a life with meaning and purpose. It’s more than getting sober at one of the countries top rehab facilities.
It’s about achieving true recovery—learning how to live again.
When treating an addiction, it is key to choose an addiciton treatment facility carefully. We believe Rancho Milagro Recovery offers the most comprehensive treatment plans for our clients. Each client can expect individual one on one care tailored to their needs.
Some highlights from our services include.
- Medicated Assisted detox
- Each patient receives a unique treatment plan designed by therapists and Doctors.
- A beautiful ranch style hacienda to complete your treatment process.
- Multiple group and individual therapy sessions per week.
- Animal assisted therapy. Meet our Horses, Cows, Pigs, Etc.!
Here at Rancho Milagro Recovery, we are always open to discuss your needs, answer your questions, and treat our clients. You can get help today!
- We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- We serve adult men and women 18 and older with the primary diagnosis of chemical and/or alcohol dependency.
- We are licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services.
- We are accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO)
- We are located in beautiful Temecula, California.
- We accept most insurance plans, as well as self-pay clients.
- We provide the following levels of care: DTX, RTC
- We are private and discreet